When the work was finished, many of the plants used to make and mix the concrete needed to build the dam were partially dismantled, abandoned, and flooded by what is now Lake Mead.
Checking the abandoned buildings under Lake Mead
More from Temple Bar MarinaMore posts in Temple Bar Marina »
- Flooding continues out west as severe storms shift east | National | rapidcityjournal.com
- Amid water depletion, Desert Research Institute eyes ways to purify what we have left – Las …
- Flooded Roads, Mudslides, Rising River Make North Bay Travel Treacherous – YouTube
- 'Bomb cyclone' lashes California, causes flooding – YouTube
- Big rig crashes on I-80 and hangs off overpass, and more | Oct. 24, 2021 – YouTube