When the work was finished, many of the plants used to make and mix the concrete needed to build the dam were partially dismantled, abandoned, and flooded by what is now Lake Mead.
Checking the abandoned buildings under Lake Mead
More from Temple Bar MarinaMore posts in Temple Bar Marina »
- Photos: Pelicans at Highland <b>Lake</b> Near <b>Mead</b>
- Legislative committee advances water authority proposal aimed at removing decorative turf to …
- Red Rock Resorts Announces First Quarter 2021 Conference Call and Earnings Release Date
- How bad are Utah's drought conditions, how will they impact the summer?
- EDITORIAL: Digging Into the Ditches, and Such, Part Seven