Press "Enter" to skip to content

Las Vegas isn't betting on Mother Nature to solve its water problems. Here's how it intends to win

According to the Water Authority, only 10% of its water comes from local groundwater. The other 90% comes from the Colorado River’s Lake Mead, the …
Source: Google Alerts

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    %d bloggers like this: